- The purpose of the Advisory Board is to:
- Provide overall strategic direction to the Sustainable Energy for All initiative, the Executive Committee and the Chief Executive, including guidance on the initiative’s strategic objectives and work plan;
- Raise awareness of the initiative world-wide, mobilize stakeholders and their commitments, and conduct advocacy and outreach at events and meetings on behalf of the initiative; and
- Encourage collaboration between Sustainable Energy for All and other relevant initiatives.
- A significant number of stakeholders (public, government , private, and civil society actors) mobilized in support of the initiative;
- Concrete actions, commitments, financing and investment catalyzed at country, regional and global levels; and
- Effectiveness, sustainability and impacts of the initiative enhanced.
Appointment and Term of Members